Directions for Students and Others
Welcome to Rockdale Medical Center. We are happy to have you become a part of our team. The Education Department would like to thank you for your gift of time! You are a very special member of our organization and we are delighted that you choose to share your time with us.
This material is designed for our students, chaplains, volunteers, contract employees and others required to begin or to annually renew their education. It is our sincere hope you find this material interesting and informative. Our goal is to keep you, our patients and staff safe.
What You Need To Do:
- Complete this material prior to your first day on property. For Contract Employees, this should be completed prior to your first “work day”.
- Read the materials in the Annual Mandatory Education Packet, including the HIPAA education packet.
- Fill out and sign everything in the Annual Mandatory Workbook.
- Keep the “Workbook” packet stapled together if at all possible.
What You Need to Return to the Education Department:
- Return everything in the “Workbook” as a packet.
- Bring, email, eFax, mail, or email these forms to Rockdale Medical Center Education Dept. (Students, return these forms to your instructor. They are due in the Education Office at RMC 3 weeks prior to your first day).
Please, keep the Annual Mandatory Education Packet and the HIPAA education packet as a reference.
If I can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to ask. Looking forward to working with you, Ruth
Ruth Roebuck, RN, BSN
Clinical Nurse Educator
1412 Milstead Ave., Conyers, GA 30012
Phone - 770-918-3420
Fax – 770-918-3116